Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday September 21 st

Rock'n out with our friend Shantel from dance (Shanny) She is 10!

visiting our great Grandma Bowler On Vday. It is her Bday.
Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. Do you like my princess kissing the frog? Cute!!!!
I have some favorite things I would like to tell you about.

I like to play the piano, Sing, dance and I love art. My favorite colors are red, blue, orange and purple, but they change every day.
My mom is going to have a new baby, I want it to be a boy. I cant wait to change diapers, Mckenzie said she wont change the baby if its a boy. She says its gross.


I got baptized in September!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! We are so happy to see that you have a blog. We too, want your mommy to have a boy, but it really doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy.

K.J. said...

Hey M & M! You and your sis need to come and watch the video I took of you three rockin out!

K.J. said...

It's Shanny!
It's so fun looking at your blog!
Great job on your piano recital!